Hey guys! i’m coming to you with a healthy whole wheat pizza crust that is absolutely delicious! This is definetly my favorite pizza crust and it’s quick and easy!
2 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup water
1 tsp garlic
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl until you get a nice dough ball that isn’t too sticky, if needed, you may add more flour.
- roll out dough into a thin circle about the size of a normal pizza, and then fold over ends to make a thicker crust around the entire circle.
- bake at 400F for 15 minutes on non-stick cookie sheet.
- add all desired toppings (tomato sauce, vegan cheese, peppers, beans, etc)
- then, bake in oven for 5 more minutes!
- for the pizza sauce I used 1 8 oz can of tomato sauce and a 12 oz can of tomato paste. mix them together in a bowl and add desired seasonings to taste. I used about 1 tsp salt, 3/4 tsp garlic salt, and 1/4 tsp sweet basil 🙂