2/3 cup chickpea flour (make your own my grinding chickpeas in a high powered blender)
1/2 cup plant milk
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
1/4 tsp pepper
- In mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Mix the plant milk into the dry ingredients until fully combined.
- Heat griddle to 400F, and grease pan with a little bit of oil if not using a non-stick griddle.
- Pour all of the batter onto the griddle into a circle, like a pancake.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, until you check the bottom of it with a spatula and it’s hardened and not gooey.
- Flip and cook other side for 1-2 minutes, until hardened.
- Take of griddle and add any fixings you would like! any tomato sauce will work, and the toppings are endless!
*To make the heart shape: Trace a heart on some wax paper and cut it out. Next, place the heart cut-out on the pizza crust and cut around the stencil with a knife. Done!