Hello everyone! I have re-did my mixed berry muffins from Instagram and have turned them into just blueberry muffins 🙂 they taste better to me. I hope y’all enjoy these!
Fruit-Sweetened Blueberry Muffins
yields about 8 muffins 🙂
1 cup deglet noor dates
1 1/4 cup plant milk
1 1/4 cup oat flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp ground flax (optional)
1/2-3/4 cup blueberrys
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- In mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, baking powder, and flax.
- Blend dates, plant milk, and vanilla extract in blender until a paste forms.
- Slowly stir date paste into dry mixture until fully combined.
- Fold blueberry’s into batter.
- Line muffin tin with cupcake liners and spoon in batter about 3/4 the way full (optionally you can sprinkle the tops with chia seeds if you’d like).
- Bake for 20-23 minutes until tops are firm 🙂